Make available in ZODB file system resources in Zope 2
FileSystemSite is a split of CMFCore which contains only components to create filesystem based site. You get a Directory View object, which let you have Page Template, Python Scripts, Files, which actually refer to existing files on the file-system.
For more information, look at the CMFCore documentation.
This is a deprecated extension.
The code for this extension can be found in Git: https://github.com/infrae/Products.FileSystemSite
- Update product to work with Zope 2.13.
- This is a released of the previous one.
- Permit to fake views to provide an interface defined in the .metadata file of the corresponding template.
- Remove .stx support, and unused interfaces to make it work on Zope 2.12.
- Remove deprecated imports on Zope 2.12.
- Add support for fake views on FSPageTemplates.
- Update documentation to ReST format.
- Add interface to some FS-based type (script, template), so we can determine it’s FS-based afterwards.
- Make compatible with Zope 2.10, break compatibility with previous Zope versions.
- Updated with changes from newer version of CMF.
- Fixed permission name: “Access contents information” instead of wrongly capitalized “Access Contents Information”.
- Added support for Dieter Maurer’s TrustedFSPythonScript.
- Fixed the unit tests.
- Minor documentation changes.
- removed recursive customization, due to really bad scalability in large Silva sites.
- Updated to CMF 1.4.1 code,
- Fixed icon display,
- Ported unit tests,
- Allow recursive customization (Godefroid Chapelle).
- Updated to CMF 1.3 code,
- Removed .ps extension from editor utils emacs binding,
- Added fix for broken FSZSQL arg handling,
- Added FSExternal Method,
- Removed ZMI customization capability as this caused long time outs for sites with deep structures.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Products.FileSystemSite-2.4.tar.gz (56.7 kB) View hashes||Source||None|
Hashes for Products.FileSystemSite-2.4.tar.gz