Display an image gallery inside a Plone rich text area
Creating a photo album or gallery in Plone is easy, just see Create a photo album.
This products makes it possible to include a gallery in a regular page.
When editing your page’s text in the text editor, add an internal link to the folder that contains your photos (your gallery).
Go into the HTML editor by clicking the editor’s HTML button, and add a class InlinePhotoAlbum to the link.
When clicked, the photos will be displayed in an overlay.
- Open photos in overlay
Add Products.InlinePhotoAlbum to your buildout.
Tested on Plone 4.
- Huub Bouma (creator)
- Kees Hink (maintainer)
To do / Roadmap
- this is not a good idea to replace link tag with img tags of all photos. If you have lots of photos it will make the browser die (I have done tests with 300 photos for collective.gallery. This is an issue. [toutpt]
- An other thing: you wake up all objects to build the template, you should consider use brains from catalog query. The new plone.app.imaging need object, but the old way (brain.getURL() + ‘image_myscale’ still works [toutpt]
- Modify description (in setup.py) to include the word Plone
- Fix batching
- Uploaded to Plone collective
- Added documentation in README.txt
- number of photos per batch can be passed into the macro
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.InlinePhotoAlbum-1.3rc2.tar.gz (23.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for Products.InlinePhotoAlbum-1.3rc2.tar.gz