Archetypes Datetime Widget using bda.intellidatetime conversion
Field and Widget using bda.intellidatetime converter functions for date and time input.
- Plone 2.5+, 3.x, 4.x
- plone of course
- archetypes, sadly
- branch me for 2.5 and focus 3.0 in trunk
- make installation via generic setup
- get rid of jscalendar stuff and alter by jquery calendar widget.
Changes for IntelliDateTime
adjust the output datetime for the widget to the users timezone using ITimeZone [2009-04-27 jensens]
at least in plone4 loading calendar.js in addition to calendar_stripped.js (which is loaded as helper.js by the calendarwidget) results in recursion errors and the date picked in the popup is not written to the input fields.
- correct show_hm condition for datetime.datetime rendering [2009-04-15 rnix]
- view macro - render datetime.datetime properly [2009-04-15 rnix]
- remove view_later macro [2009-04-15 rnix]
- overwrite validate_required in field.py [2009-03-01 jensens]
- remove wrong condition in widget.py [2009-03-01 jensens]
- eggified [2009-03-05 rnix]
- widget now can return zope DateTime or python datetime [Jensens]
- widget now displays time input only if show_hm is set to True (as does CalendarWidget) [2008-07-28 fRiSi]
- locale for parsing the date in bda.indellidatetime.converter is obtained from the site_property default_language (widged was simply using ‘de’ before) this might break your testcases since for a default plone site the english dateformat is expected. you need to set the default language in your testsuite’s setUp method to fix this. [2008-09-12 fRiSi]