Various content types that are usable in the MegamanicEdit framework
Various content types that are usable in the MegamanicEdit framework, a contact type with endless options for emails, addresses and so on, a contact landing page that can generate contacts based on an object template, an Email message type for generating and sending out emails.
A lot of what used to be in GrailTact has now been moved to this package.
Note on email messages: Home folders need to be enabled, and the email message type has been specified to not use any workflow and set itself to viewable only by the creator of the message and any user with the Manager role.
- Making Megamanic class first class on content objects, fixing some labeling failures
- Adding missing templates
- Making email messages “protected” by default.
- Adding search form and mailing form for contacts.
- Improving generation of Email message sender info
- Fixing up some permission settings
- Adding new attendee event content type
- Fixing bug where Address couldn’t be added in contact landing page or contact
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Products.MegamanicEditContentTypes-2.2.2b.tar.gz (14.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jun 14, 2012|