Export File and Image fields from Plone content type to a FSS valid format
This product makes new plone view (@@plone2fss) for every content of a site. From this view you can export a complete tree structures of File and Image to a valid FSS format on the filesystem of the server.
- Support for content types that are not ATFile and ATImage
- Support for new image format that are not the standards ones.
- Support for additional strategies.
- Added a form to migrate content storages from AttributeStorage (or AttributeStorage) to FileSystemStorage
- Export to site1 was wrong for News Item content type.
0.2.0 - Unreleased
- Added support for site1 strategy
0.1.0 - Unreleased
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.Plone2FSS-0.3.0beta.tar.gz (13.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for Products.Plone2FSS-0.3.0beta.tar.gz