Obsolete distribution, use Products.ZCatalog.
This distribution used to contain a full text indexing facility for Zope and more specifically for Products.ZCatalog.
The code was moved directly into the Products.ZCatalog distribution, leaving behind an empty distribution shell.
- Specify supported Python versions using python_requires in setup.py (Zope#481)
- Dropped support for Python 3.4 as Zope does not support it anymore.
- Added support for Python 3.7 and 3.8
- Mark as compatible with Python 2 and 3.
- Fix version number of ZCatalog requirement to be PEP compliant.
- Move code into ZCatalog distribution.
- Implement new IQueryIndex interface.
- Require at least Zope and ZCatalog 4.0.
- Replace stopper and okascore C implementations with pure-Python.
- Remove HelpSys pages.
- Remove various internal test helper modules.
- Remove old-style interface modules, use the interfaces module instead.
- Update to ZODB 4.x as direct dependency. Which drops ZODB3 support.
- Add getIndexQueryNames method to index to comply with extended interface.
- Fixed problem where the index was not reindexed if the new value was an empty string leading to inconsistence between the object attribute (that is empty) and the index that still contains the old indexed value.
- Fixed problem in reindex document optimization, which could lead to negative document counts when reindexing unchanged documents.
- Avoid changing data, if the indexed values stayed the same.
- Changed word id creation algorithm in Lexicon. Instead of relying on an increasing length counter, we use a number from a randomized range. This avoids conflict errors while adding new words in multiple parallel transactions. Inspired by code from enfold.fixes.
- Lexicon: Added clear method.
- Lexicon: Removed BBB code for instances created with Zope < 2.6.2.
- Added missing namespace_packages declaration to setup.py.
- Released as separate package.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Products.ZCTextIndex-4.0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (4.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|Products.ZCTextIndex-4.0.3.tar.gz (4.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|