Zope 2's indexing and search solution.
The ZCatalog is Zope 2’s built in search engine. It allows you to categorize and search all kinds of Zope objects.
It comes with a variety of indexes for different types of data.
- Preserve actual_result_count on flattening nested LazyCat’s.
- Preserve the actual_result_count on all lazy return values. This allows to get proper batching information from catalog results which have been restricted by sort_limit.
- Made sure actual_result_count is available on all lazy classes and falls back to __len__ if not explicitly provided.
- Optimized length calculation of Lazy classes.
- Added automatic sorting limit calculation based on batch arguments. If the query contains a b_start and b_size argument and no explicit sort_limit is provided, the sort limit will be calculated as b_start + b_size.
- Avoid pre-allocation of marker items in LazyMap.
- Fix LazyMap to avoid unnecessary function calls.
- Released as separate distribution.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.ZCatalog-2.13.2.zip (145.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|