SQL method support for Zope.
This Zope product provides support for SQL Method objects in Zope. They can be used in conjunction with any database adapter to use relational database data from within the Zope environment.
- compatibility fixes for better unicode support in DocumentTemplate
- fix failing unpickling of older Z SQL Methods instances (#12)
- improve usability and add Zope 4 compatibility for connection forms
- improve general usability of the ZSQL Method edit and test forms
- enable the fancy editor for the ZSQL Method edit form
- sanitize tox and flake8 configurations, reach flake8 compliance
- Fix all ZMI forms for ZSQL Methods for Zope 4 (#11)
- Specify supported Python versions using python_requires in setup.py (Zope#481)
- Added support for Python 3.7 and 3.8
- Fix long-standing bug of setting an int as return value for the transaction manager’s sortKey method. It must be a string.
- PEP-8 compliance
- clean out all install_requires that are already required by Zope
- only claim to support Python versions supported by Zope itself
- Add flake8 code checking
- Add test coverage computation.
- Various small Python 3 compatibility changes.
- Fix syntax error in Shared/DC/ZRDB/dbi_db.py.
- More PEP8 compliance.
- added tox configuration
- Python 3 compatibility
- Target use with Zope 4: no longer support 2.13.x.
- Make webdav from ZServer optional [dataflake]
- Strip NUL bytes when quoting SQL string literals.
- Fixed a bug which might occur on Windows when two cache entries have been stored without time.time() having changed and the cache gets purged afterwards.
- Copy code from App.Extensions to keep compatibility with Zope 2.14.
- LP #142501: Only connect upon ZODB load if a new flag connect_on_load has been set to a true value (which is its default for backwards compatibility).
- LP #142689: Actually use SQL connection titles in the list of connections returned by SQL.SQLConnectionIDs.
- Actually establish Zope 2.12 compatibility by dealing with all cases of moved classes and functions.
- Made compatible with Zope 2.12.9.
- Released as separate package.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Products.ZSQLMethods-3.0.7-py2.py3-none-any.whl (77.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|Products.ZSQLMethods-3.0.7.tar.gz (49.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|