SQL method support for Zope.
This Zope product provides support for SQL Method objects in Zope. They can be used in conjunction with any database adapter to use relational database data from within the Zope environment.
- Zope 4 ZMI improvements for database connection test form
- Fix the repr of SQL Methods
- Improve pagination and search result display on the ZMI Test tab (#28)
- Removed last remnants of the Zope 2 Help System
- Zope 4 ZMI improvements for ZSQL Method objects
- Zope 4 ZMI improvements for database connection objects
- Package and tox configuration cleanup to allow runing tests in parallel
- Added explicit type selection for ZSQL parameters on the ZMI Test tab
- Improved usability for the ZMI Test tab
- Improved error handling and feedback for dtml-sqltest
- Fix batch links and warning for maximum numbr of rows (#24)
- Fixed up the ZMI Test tab
- Fixed broken batch link display
- Make number of rows shown configurable
- Show total result set size
- Shown warning if the result set size hits the configured limit
- Fixed incompatibility with transaction version 3. (#23)
- Fixed PUT issue that failed due to a WebDAV lock test in manage_edit
- manage_DAVget now inserts a vi syntax highlighting hint
- Enable editing all properties via WebDAV This is done by copying the full-featured format used by the FSZSQLMethod class from Products.CMFCore.
- Fix support for editing ZSQL Methods via WebDAV (#22)
- Pull in WebDAV support from Zope and pin Zope to 4.2.1 or higher
- Pin DocumentTemplate 3.2.2 for less quoting, it is to database-specific
- Depend on DocumentTemplate 3.2.1+ to no longer escape "
- Depend on DocumentTemplate 3.1+ to do SQL quoting.
- remove Zope Help System fossils so the product works with Zope 5
- fix ImportError under Zope 5 due to moved dependencies (#19)
- compatibility fixes for better unicode support in DocumentTemplate
- fix failing unpickling of older Z SQL Methods instances (#12)
- improve usability and add Zope 4 compatibility for connection forms
- improve general usability of the ZSQL Method edit and test forms
- enable the fancy editor for the ZSQL Method edit form
- sanitize tox and flake8 configurations, reach flake8 compliance
- Fix all ZMI forms for ZSQL Methods for Zope 4 (#11)
- Specify supported Python versions using python_requires in setup.py (Zope#481)
- Added support for Python 3.7 and 3.8
- Fix long-standing bug of setting an int as return value for the transaction manager’s sortKey method. It must be a string.
- PEP-8 compliance
- clean out all install_requires that are already required by Zope
- only claim to support Python versions supported by Zope itself
- Add flake8 code checking
- Add test coverage computation.
- Various small Python 3 compatibility changes.
- Fix syntax error in Shared/DC/ZRDB/dbi_db.py.
- More PEP8 compliance.
- added tox configuration
- Python 3 compatibility
- Target use with Zope 4: no longer support 2.13.x.
- Make webdav from ZServer optional [dataflake]
- Strip NUL bytes when quoting SQL string literals.
- Fixed a bug which might occur on Windows when two cache entries have been stored without time.time() having changed and the cache gets purged afterwards.
- Copy code from App.Extensions to keep compatibility with Zope 2.14.
- LP #142501: Only connect upon ZODB load if a new flag connect_on_load has been set to a true value (which is its default for backwards compatibility).
- LP #142689: Actually use SQL connection titles in the list of connections returned by SQL.SQLConnectionIDs.
- Actually establish Zope 2.12 compatibility by dealing with all cases of moved classes and functions.
- Made compatible with Zope 2.12.9.
- Released as separate package.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.ZSQLMethods-3.12-py2.py3-none-any.whl (92.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size Products.ZSQLMethods-3.12.tar.gz (52.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for Products.ZSQLMethods-3.12-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for Products.ZSQLMethods-3.12.tar.gz