SQL method support for Zope 2.
The Products.ZSQLMethods product provides support for SQL Method objects in Zope. They can be used in conjunction with any database adapter to use relational database data from within the Zope environment.
- Fix syntax error in
- More PEP8 compliance.
- added tox configuration
- Python 3 compatibility
- Target use with Zope 4: no longer support 2.13.x.
- Make webdav from ZServer optional [dataflake]
- Strip NUL bytes when quoting SQL string literals.
- Fixed a bug which might occur on Windows when two cache entries have been
time.time()having changed and the cache gets purged afterwards.
- Copy code from
App.Extensionsto keep compatibility with Zope 2.14.
- LP #142501: Only connect upon ZODB load if a new flag connect_on_load has been set to a true value (which is its default for backwards compatibility).
- LP #142689: Actually use SQL connection titles in the list of connections returned by SQL.SQLConnectionIDs.
- Actually establish Zope 2.12 compatibility by dealing with all cases of moved classes and functions.
- Made compatible with Zope 2.12.9.
- Released as separate package.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|Products.ZSQLMethods-3.0.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (66.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Oct 18, 2017|
|Products.ZSQLMethods-3.0.1.tar.gz (45.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Oct 18, 2017|