Product to coopt new members for Plone. By Ecreall.
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
This module allows a user to ask an administrator to create an account for an other user Changelog =========
- Changed title of done state from Done to Accepted. [vincentfretin]
- Added a “welcome message” field. The paragraph is inserted into the mail sent to the user if the cooptation is accepted. The user now know who asked the account creation. [vincentfretin]
- Save additional properties on cooptation object that will be set on the created user. Properties defined in additional_memberdata.pt should get the value from the context and fallback to the request and then on member property. [vincentfretin]
- Added use-macro password_notification_bottom to cooptation_password_notification mail, so you can add some paragraphs to the mail by adding a cooptation_macros.pt file in your own addon. [vincentfretin]
- Remove Copy or Move permission for everyone on portal_cooptations, this actually remove the copy action from the menu on a cooptation. [vincentfretin]
- Added workspace and role hidden fields to cooptation. A new @@addcooptation use those new fields. The created user is added to a group for the specified role on the workspace. Added a “go back” link if workspace field exist. [vincentfretin]
- Fixed cooptation edit template for Plone 4. [vincentfretin]
- Use site name in user creation notification email.
- Initial release