GenericSetup support for Plone
This package is a Zope2 product which supplies support for exporting / importing Plone tools via GenericSetup.
Please see the README.txt in the package itself for more details.
Version 0.3.1 (2008-07-24)
- Suppressed “no i18n domain” warnings during ZCML processing.
Version 0.3.0 (2008-06-09)
- Added support for Plone portal_groupdata tool.
Version 0.2.2 (2008-05-28)
- Fixed bug in ATContentTypes topic criterion export.
Version 0.2.1 (2008-05-28)
- Fixed bug in ATContentTypes topic criterion import.
Version 0.2 (2008-05-28)
- Added support for the configuration of the ‘portal_metadata’ tool.
- Added handlers for export / import of CMFFormcontroller tool (using existing support in that product).
- Added support for the configuration of the ‘portal_calendar’ tool.
- Added support for the topic-management policies of the ‘portal_atct’ tool.
- Added support for the configuration of the ‘kupu_library_tool’.
- Split various setup handlers, configs, etc. out into separate subpackages, one per target product.
Version 0.1 (2008-05-25)
- Initial public release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.plone_gs-0.3.1.tar.gz (54.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|