republishes content from a plone site into social networks
This product republishes coontent created in a Plone site to the relevant social networks. The idea is, when an item becomes public on a Plone site, it gets automatically spread through the different social networks.
Version 0.2 still only supports FLICKR for now.
- Activated FLICKR upload for all content types as long as collective.contentleadimage is installed
- If items are of type image, image is uploaded, for all other types lead image is upladed if it exists
- Now creating a new item will automatically upload it if it is public (like Images or files). Other types are uploaded on “Publish”
- Fixed isPublic() function for all cases
- All default Plone types allowed by default
- fixed the republisher on/off button
- Initial release, Posts new “Image” type items to Flickr upon becomming visible to the public (all parents have been published)
- Uploading happens when a folder containing images gets published and not yet when an Image is created.
- control panel (site setup) page for Flickr authentication
- Saves annotation with the id of the flicker image so images dont get uploaded twice.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Products.republisher-0.2-py2.4.egg (40.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.4|
|Products.republisher-0.2.tar.gz (23.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|