SEPA EBICS-Client for Python
This package contains all the functionality that is required to work with EBICS and SEPA. The usage has been realised as simple as possible but also as flexible as necessary.
- Obtain bank account statements (CAMT and MT940)
- Submit SEPA credit transfers (pain.001)
- Submit SEPA direct debits CORE, COR1, B2B (pain.008)
- Mostly full SEPA support
- Automatic calculation of the lead time based on holidays and cut-off times
- Integrated mandate manager (beta)
- Validation of IBAN and BIC
- Bankcode/Account to IBAN converter according to the rules of the German Central Bank
- DATEV converter (KNE)
PyEBICS provides you the possibility to manage all of your everyday commercial banking activities such as credit transfers, direct debits or the retrieval of bank account statements in a flexible and secure manner.
All modules can be used free of charge. Only the unlicensed version of the EBICS client has few restrictions. The upload of SEPA documents is limited to a maximum of five transactions and bank account statements can not be retrieved for the last three days.
from ebics.client import EbicsClient client = EbicsClient( keys='~/mykeys', passphrase='secret', url='https://www.mybank.de/ebics', hostid='MYBANK', partnerid='CUSTOMER123', userid='USER1', ) # Send the public electronic signature key to the bank. client.INI() # Send the public authentication and encryption keys to the bank. client.HIA() # Create an INI letter that must be printed and sent to the bank. client.create_ini_letter('MyBank AG', '~/ini_brief.pdf') # After the account has been activated the public bank keys # must be downloaded and checked for consistency. print client.HPB() # Finally the bank keys must be activated. client.activate_bank_keys() # Download MT940 bank account statements data = client.STA( start='2014-02-01', end='2014-02-07', )
- v1.3.0 [2014-07-29]
- Fixed a few minor bugs.
- Made the package available for Windows.
- v1.2.0 [2014-05-23]
- Added new DATEV module.
- Fixed wrong XML position of UltmtCdtr node in SEPA documents.
- Changed the order of the (BANKCODE, ACCOUNT) tuple to (ACCOUNT, BANKCODE) used by the Account initializer.
- v1.1.25 [2014-02-22]
- Minor bug fix of the module loader.
- v1.1.24 [2014-02-21]
- First public release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|PyEBICS-1.3.0.tar.gz (9.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jul 30, 2014|
|PyEBICS-1.3.0.win32-py2.6.exe (977.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Windows Installer||2.6||Aug 3, 2014|
|PyEBICS-1.3.0.win32-py2.7.exe (978.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Windows Installer||2.7||Aug 3, 2014|
|PyEBICS-1.3.0.win-amd64-py2.6.exe (1.1 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Windows Installer||2.6||Aug 3, 2014|
|PyEBICS-1.3.0.win-amd64-py2.7.exe (1.1 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Windows Installer||2.7||Aug 3, 2014|