Postscript Graphics with Python
Project DescriptionRelease History
PyScript is a python module for producing high quality postscript graphics. Rather than use a GUI to draw a picture, the picture is programmed using python and the PyScript objects.
- Some of the key features are:
- All scripting is done in python, which is a high level, easy to learn,
- well-developed scripting language.
- All the objects can be translated, scaled, rotated, … in fact any affine
- Plain text is automatically kerned.
- You can place arbitrary LaTeX expressions on your figures.
- You can create your own figure objects, and develop a library of figure
- Output is publication quality.