Yet another collection of Python utility functions
Pyng is a collection of Python utility functions I’ve written over the years, and that I keep wishing were available everywhere. Sadly, in many cases I’ve simply pasted copies of individual functions as needed. But no more!
It’s organized as follows:
- dicts: dict subsets, dict searching
- exc: manipulate exceptions, e.g. reraise, retry
- genio: generator-based file I/O, loosely related to Java file streams
- graph: filter DAG represented as dict of (key, otherkeys)
- iters: generic iterator functionality, akin to itertools
- relwalk: os.walk() filtered to produce pathnames relative to the starting directory
- replacefile: filter a text file in-place
- toposort: topological sort of DAG represented as dict of (key, otherkeys)
Please see the individual docstrings for more information.