Class-based views for Pyramid
Pyramid-Classy is an extension that adds class-based views to Pyramid more simple. Main idea was taken from the Flask-Classy written by Freedom Dumlao.
- Py3 compatibility support.
- IndexView is very useful name, but… Now you can handle a root url with any class you want - with route_base = ‘/’.
- Some weird bugs has been fixed.
- Fixed a terrible bug, that doesn’t allow to define a few routes for the root.
- Added debug flag. Now you can see routes and their names if you want.
- Added @view_defaults support. It’s weird, but it didn’t work properly.
- Cleaned up code.
- Now functions in classes accepts only one argument: self. Request variable now is self.request.