Flexible class-based views and Twitter Bootstrap for Pyramid
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
An extension that bootstraps your app with class-based views and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Now I have Python 3.4.3 locally and 2.7.3 on my VDS and I can check it on both interpreters. Python3 functions have no func_dict object but __dict__ works fine. Who cares? No one told me about that. And… inspect.ismethod still works here but isfunction don’t.
- Py3 compatibility support. Sorry.
- Fixed a bug in route_name. Holy hell!
- Fixed a bug in assigning route_base variable.
- Added a method render to the IgniterView class. Rendering process needs some additional info about objects; now you can do some things more simpler.