A simple schedule managing cli app
- This is README file for B-4
A simple schedule managing program made with python
#Contributors | Participant | Role | |----------------|-----------| | Moon SeongIn | PM | | Yun SungHo | Designer | | Lee Hayung | Presenter | | Nam YunJae | Developer | | Lee Gukgon | Secretary |
- Want to add your schedule? Press 'a'
- What? : enter a name of schedule
- Due? : enter a due date of your schedule. Please enter with correct form (ex 2018-05-29 23:59:59)
- Importance? : enter a importance of your schedule
- Category? : enter a category of your schedule
- Want to see your schedule list? Press 'l'
- due will show you the list in less time left order.
- what will show you the list in alphabetical order.
- importance will show you more important thing first.
- category will show you the lists that have a category you choose.
- Want to modify your schedule? Press 'm'
- Enter 'what' you want to change.
- same with 'add to do'
- Want to delete your schedule? Press 'd'
- Enter 'what' you want to delete
- Want to know what category is in list? Press 'c'
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size redlist-0.0.2-py3-none-any.whl (10.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|