A simple schedule managing cli app
- This is README file for B-4
A simple schedule managing program made with python
pip3 install redlist
Want to add your schedule? Press 'a'
- What? : enter a name of schedule
- Due? : enter a due date of your schedule. Please enter with correct form (ex 2018-05-29 23:59:59)
- Importance? : enter a importance of your schedule
- Category? : enter a category of your schedule
Want to see your schedule list? Press 'l'
- 'due' will show you the list in less time left order.
- 'what' will show you the list in alphabetical order.
- 'importance' will show you more important thing first.
- 'category' will show you the lists that have a category you choose.
Want to modify your schedule? Press 'm'
- Enter 'what' you want to change.
- same with 'add to do'.
Want to delete your schedule? Press 'd'
- Enter 'what' you want to delete
Want to know what category is in list? Press 'c'
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size redlist-0.0.3-py3-none-any.whl (11.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|