A simple schedule managing cli app
- This is README file for B-4
A simple schedule managing program made with python
pip3 install redlist
Want to add your schedule? Press 'a'
- What? : enter a name of schedule
- Due? : enter a due date of your schedule. Please enter with correct form (ex 2018-05-29 23:59:59)
- Importance? : enter a importance of your schedule
- Category? : enter a category of your schedule
Want to see your schedule list? Press 'l'
- 'due' will show you the list in less time left order.
- 'what' will show you the list in alphabetical order.
- 'importance' will show you more important thing first.
- 'category' will show you the lists that have a category you choose.
Want to modify your schedule? Press 'm'
- Enter 'what' you want to change.
- same with 'add to do'.
Want to delete your schedule? Press 'd'
- Enter 'what' you want to delete
Want to know what category is in list? Press 'c'
show program's version number and exit
show this help message and exit
-a [what] [due(yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss)]
add a new todo
-l what || due || importance || category [category]
list todos by option
-m [org_what] [what] [due(yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss)] [importance(0~5)] [category] [finishied(y/n)]
modify the todo
delete the todo
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.