Slurm jobs Performance Analysis Tool
(Slurm jobs Performance Analysis Tool)
A basic tool to summarize global performance of slurm jobs.
This is work in progress!
$ pip install SPerATo
The package provides several executables:
- can be used to obtain a summary list of users or accounts that run jobs in a time period ordered by different criteria
- utility to produce some data required for the HKHLR reports
- produce some efficiency plots from data obtained with other sperato-* programs
- just a script to produce all necessary data for the monthly report to HKHLR
Each program has several options available. Use the -h option to learn more about them.
SPerATo requires no configuration, but if the file $HOME/.sperato.conf is present, it will be used. The order followed to get values for user given parameters is:
- Command line. If the option is given explicitly in the command line, it has priority.
- Config file. If the parameter is found there, it is taken.
- Default. If the parameter was not found before, and there is a default value for it, it will be taken.
- Global CPU efficiency plot (CPU load vs time)
- A LaTeX report should be produced by monitoring-plots-hkhlr, given a template
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size SPerATo-0.9.2-py3-none-any.whl (50.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size SPerATo-0.9.2.tar.gz (41.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|