SQLAlchemy extension for attaching images to entity objects
SQLAlchemy-ImageAttach is a SQLAlchemy extension for attaching images to entity objects. It provides the following features:
- Storage backend interface
- You can use file system backend on your local development box, and switch it to AWS S3 when it’s deployed to the production box. Or you can add a new backend implementation by yourself.
- Maintaining multiple image sizes
- Any size of thumbnails can be generated from the original size without assuming the fixed set of sizes. You can generate a thumbnail of a particular size if it doesn’t exist yet when the size is requested. Use RRS (Reduced Redundancy Storage) for reproducible thumbnails on S3.
- Every image has its URL
- Attached images can be exposed as a URL.
- SQLAlchemy transaction aware
- Saved file are removed when the ongoing transaction has been rolled back.
- Tested on various environments
- Python versions: Python 2.6–2.7, 3.2–3.5, PyPy
- DBMS: PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite
- SQLAlchemy: 0.8 or higher
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size SQLAlchemy_ImageAttach-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (31.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.5||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size SQLAlchemy-ImageAttach-1.0.0.tar.gz (26.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for SQLAlchemy_ImageAttach-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for SQLAlchemy-ImageAttach-1.0.0.tar.gz