An SQLAlchemy component for BlazeWeb applications
SQLAlchemyBWC is a component for BlazeWeb applications.
Questions & Comments
Please visit: http://groups.google.com/group/blazelibs
The code stays pretty stable, but the API may change in the future.
The SQLAlchemyBWC tip
is installable via
easy_install with easy_install SQLAlchemyBWC==dev
0.2.10 released 2015-03-17
- allow testing-related decorators/helpers to specify db for proper rollbacks and dialect message checks
0.2.9 released 2014-08-29
- add auto-cleanup of beaker sessions for database storage (if applicable). settings.beaker.auto_clear_sessions (default True) controls this function
- handle new format for SQLite null messages
- restructure setup.py, version, readme, etc.
0.2.8 released 2014-07-08
- fix problem when metadata “sticking” when using multiple databases
- SQLAlchemyContainer can now handle None for a URL and won’t throw an exception
- add .lib.sql.SQLLoader() to be a more flexible option than the other functions in that module
0.2.7 released 2013-12-17
- adjust declarative order_by_helper() to not assume an id column but use primary keys instead
0.2.6 released 2012-10-24
- added assert_raises_*_exc() decorators for testing
- update SAValidation dependency to >= 0.2.0
0.2.5 released 2011-12-13
- fix problem in requirements that would result in conflicting SQLAlchemy
0.2.4 released 2011-11-09
- BC BREAK: changing LookupMixin.test_create() to .testing_create()
- convert sql processing to use generators
- add lib/helpers.py:clear_db_data(), only postgres supported currently
0.2.3 released 2011-07-16
- Facilitate use by non-default SA engine. Enables a project to have two
- DB connections and hence two SA sessions, and still be able to use this lib.
0.2.2 released 2011-05-19
- same as 0.2.1 (accidental release bump)
0.2.1 released 2011-05-19
- remove explicit SQLAlchemy version since savalidation will install it
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size SQLAlchemyBWC-0.2.10.zip (9.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|