NOMAD - A blackbox optimization software
NOMAD is a C++ implementation of the Mesh Adaptive Direct Search algorithm (MADS), designed for difficult blackbox optimization problems. These problems occur when the functions defining the objective and constraints are the result of costly computer simulations.
This version of NOMAD was modified and redistributed under the rules of LGPL.
- Copyright of original (v4.0.0-beta-2):
- Sebastien Le Digabel, Polytechnique Montreal
- Viviane Rochon Montplaisir, Polytechnique Montreal
- Christophe Tribes, Polytechnique Montreal
- Copyright of modifications:
- UC Regents, Berkeley
- Official website:
- C. Audet, S. Le Digabel, C. Tribes and V. Rochon Montplaisir. The NOMAD project. Software available at https://www.gerad.ca/nomad.
- S. Le Digabel. Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS algorithm. ACM Transactions on Mathematical Software, 37(4):44:1–44:15, 2011.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size SQNomad-0.2.3.tar.gz (455.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|