A SOAP library for Python.
Soapbox is a SOAP library for Python capable of generating Python modules from WSDL documents and providing a dispatcher for the Django framework.
- Generate Python modules based on WSDL and XSD documents.
- Execute SOAP requests from generated client modules.
- Provide a dispatcher for Django and stub server modules.
Package requires pip for installation.
pip install Soapbox
- Fix logging.NullHandler incompatibility with Python 2.6 [gc-5]
- Fix regression breaking WSDL output via Django dispatch.
- Fix regression boolean XML output always ‘true’. [gc-3]
- Template packaging issue hopefully now fixed 100% of the time. [gc-4]
- Fixed packaging errors which meant the templates were not installed. - Many thanks to Santtu Pajukanta.
- Added documentation
- Initial support for variable URL scheme and host
- Test suite executes
- License changed from BSD New to OSL-3.0
- SSL certificate verification
- Add option to disable schema validation on parsing: - Set xsd.VALIDATE_ON_PARSE to False.
- Added some initial logging support: - Request logging available at when level set to DEBUG.
- Allow unicode as a valid type for strings.
- Check for Python keywords and prefix with underscore.
- Python code templates now loaded from external files.
- Generated code is now much cleaner.
- Generated code is now timestamped.
- Code tidying as reported by pyflakes and pep8.
- Fixed a number of typographical errors.
- Various name improvements to functions.
- Updated .hgignore
- Fix circular dependency of generated schema classes.
See the TODO markers in soapbox/*.py for a complete list.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Soapbox-0.3.7.zip (122.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|