A library for SoftLayer's API
SoftLayer API bindings for Python. For use with SoftLayer’s API.
This library provides a simple interface to interact with SoftLayer’s XML-RPC API and provides support for many of SoftLayer API’s features like object masks and includes a command-line interface that can be used to manage various SoftLayer services.
Documentation is available at https://softlayer-python.readthedocs.org
- API Client: https://softlayer-python.readthedocs.org/en/latest/api/client.html
- Command-line Interface: https://softlayer-python.readthedocs.org/en/latest/cli.html
Install via pip:
$ pip install softlayer
Or you can install from source. Download source and run:
$ python setup.py install
The most up to date version of this library can be found on the SoftLayer GitHub public repositories: http://github.com/softlayer. Please post to the SoftLayer forums http://forums.softlayer.com/ or open a support ticket in the SoftLayer customer portal if you have any questions regarding use of this library.
- This library has been tested on Python 2.6, 2.7, 3.2 and 3.3.
- A valid SoftLayer API username and key are required to call SoftLayer’s API
- A connection to SoftLayer’s private network is required to connect to SoftLayer’s private network API endpoints.
This software is Copyright (c) 2014 SoftLayer Technologies, Inc. See the bundled LICENSE file for more information.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|SoftLayer-3.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (121.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Jul 9, 2014|
|SoftLayer-3.2.0.tar.gz (92.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jul 9, 2014|