Tools tinkering with basic Python stuff.
- This Python 2 and 3 project (tested with CPython 2.7 and 3.3 as well as
PyPy 2) contains the package tinkerpy which provides:
- funtionality related to Python 2 versus 3
- special mapping implementations
- some useful decorators
- SAX handlers
- other functionality like a class handling integers represented as strings (StrIntegers) special list implementation (AllowingList), the flatten() function to flatten data structures composed of iterables and a function to create anonymous classes (anonymous_class())
- a Finite State Machine implementation
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size TinkerPy-0.2.3.tar.gz (15.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|