Data Structures in Python.
ToyData: Learning Data Structures with toy code
There are some simple implementations(in Python3.7.6) of classic data structrues.
I am trying to do this with an easy-to-read style.
And, I add some extra functions beyond the ADTs, which are used mostly for printing and testing purposes.
Data Structures and Algorithms in Python, Michael T. Goodrich is the main reference of the implementations.
Note that there is a book named Data Structures and Algorithms in C++, Michael T. Goodrich which use C++ to implement these data structures.
And Data Structures Using C, Reema Thareja is also a great book that implement these data structures using C.
- [x] Stack: ArrayStack, LinkedStack
- [x] Queue: ArrayQueue, ArrayDeque
- [x] Deque: LinkedDeque
- [x] Positional List: PositionalList
- [x] Prority Queues: UnsortedPriorityQueue, SortedPriorityQueue, HeapPriorityQueue
- [x] LinkedLists: Singlellist, Doublellist
- [x] Hash Tables: ChainHashMap, ProbeHashMap, SortedTableMap
- [x] Trees: LinkedBinaryTree
- [x] Search Trees: AVLTreeMap, SplayTreeMap, RedBlackTreeMap
- [x] Graph: Adjacency Map, DFS/BFS, Floyd-Warshall
There some courses that use the book(Data Structures and Algorithms in Python) as textbook.(Tell me please, if you know other courses use it:-)
- 数据结构与算法-Python (2019秋季)，武汉大学
Great lecture notes.
- Jenny's lectures CS/IT NET&JRF
Jenny makes everything clear！
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ToyData-1.0-py3-none-any.whl (29.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size ToyData-1.0.tar.gz (22.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|