Provides support for ticket cross reference for Trac
TracTicketReferencePlugin adds simple ticket cross-reference for Trac.
Note: TracTicketReference requires Trac 0.12 or higher.
What is it?
This plugin adds “Relationships” fields to each ticket, enabling you to express cross-reference between tickets.
- Provide simple cross-reference as Trac custom field (ticketref)
- Create new ticket with related ticket’s field value
- Picking up the referred ticket in comment
To enable the plugin:
[components] ticketref.* = enabled [ticket-custom] ticketref = textarea ticketref.label = Relationships ticketref.cols = 68 ticketref.rows = 1
If you want to show more small field, change as follows:
[ticket-custom] ticketref = text ticketref.label = Relationships
This plugin is able to localize field label or message. You can translate into your language using ticketref/locale/messages.pot. And then, I’m willing to merge your contribution into the distribution. So, let me know if you localized ticketref/locale/messages.pot.
See also Localization (L10N) of Trac.
This plugin was inspired by MasterTicketsPlugin.
- fix to show warnings when the relationships field is updated at the same time (see also #1)
- fix to save proper oldvalue/newvalue when the relationships field is updated
- add unit test
- add “cc” to make the new ticket with relationships
- fix bugs (pick up ticket id in comment, avoid own ticket id)
- support whitespace as separator for describing relationships
- fix bugs (non integer validation, show the relationships field in query)
- create new ticket with related ticket’s field value
- picking up the referred ticket in comment
- i18n/l10n support
- first release