Cross Platform GUI Test Automation tool.
This library supports UI-related testing using Python on Windows and Mac OS. (Only Python x86 is supported)
How to use examples:
from uisoup import uisoup calculator = uisoup.get_window('Calculator') calculator.drag_to(50, 50, x_offset=30, y_offset=5) b1 = calculator.find(c_name='btn2') b1.click() ba = calculator.find(c_name='btnAdd') ba.click() b2 = calculator.find(c_name='btn3') b2.click() be = calculator.find(c_name='btnEquals') be.click()
from uisoup import uisoup # You can use wildcard in names such as "?" and "*". notepad = uisoup.get_window('*Notepad') notepad.set_focus() kc = uisoup.keyboard.codes uisoup.keyboard.send(kc.SHIFT.modify(kc.KEY_H), kc.KEY_E, kc.KEY_L, kc.KEY_L, kc.KEY_O, kc.SPACE, kc.KEY_W, kc.KEY_O, kc.KEY_R, kc.KEY_L, kc.KEY_D, kc.SHIFT.modify(kc.KEY_1))
ui-inspector script that allows you to inspect UI elements. Just type it in terminal.
UISoup 2.5.5 (released 01 Jun 2017)
- Fixes: fix issue #19 that blocks __str__ method of element.
UISoup 2.5.4 (released 14 Apr 2017)
- Additions: added support for Python3.
- Additions: docstrings were updated.
UISoup 2.4.3 (released 15 Apr 2015)
- Additions: fixed mouse double click.
UISoup 2.4.2 (released 8 Apr 2015)
- Additions: updated with smooth mouse move.
- Additions: updated with delay between key press in Keyboard.send() method.
UISoup 2.4.1 (released 4 Mar 2015)
- Mac OS Additions: added new element role “AXLink”.
- Mac OS Additions: fixed issue when we getting fail on execution “get attribute “AXURL” of UI element” string.
UISoup 2.4 (released 5 Feb 2015)
- Mac OS Additions: fixed issue when we can’t work with windows that have double quotes in name.
UISoup 2.2 (released 16 Dec 2014)
- Mac OS Additions: added ability to see AXDialog windows.
- Mac OS Additions: fixed issue when incorrect applescript specifier was constructed.
UISoup 2.0 (released 20 Jun 2014)
- Mac OS Additions: added version for Mac OS.
UISoup 1.0 (released 28 Mar 2014)
- Windows Additions: initial version for Windows.