A roaming CG project.
Roaming CG Production
Project Management and Asset Tracking are complicated. Especially when you’re production is distributed between separate studios and offsite artists. Wanderer is being developed with these challenges in mind. Wanderer projects, assets, and sequences are atomic, making it easy to share a project or a section of a project with a custom toolset and configuration.
- Per-project Configurations
- Platform agnostic
- Powerful Command Line Interface
- bootstrap: create a new project from a configuration
- launch: launch applications in project specific environments
- install/uninstall: use pip to install/uninstall packages per project
- docs: opens documentation in your web browser
- filetools: create/modify/delete sequences of files
- Python API
- Wanderer : Main application object manages everything
- Context : Information about the current situation e.g.(Maya>Project>Sequence>Shot>Animation)
- Python API
- Event : Emitted by an app in a context
- Action : Handles an event emitted in select contexts
- User Interface
- User interface to control a Wanderer project
- Command Line Interface
- config: get and set values in your configuration
Wanderer is available through the python package index as wanderer.
pip install wanderer
git clone email@example.com:danbradham/wanderer.git cd wanderer python setup.py install
For more information visit the docs.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Wanderer-0.2.4.zip (150.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|