A library for rendering HTML tables and Excel files from SQLAlchemy models.
WebGrid is a datagrid library for Flask and other Python web frameworks designed to work with SQLAlchemy ORM entities.
Based on the configured grid, it will output an HTML table with sorting, filtering, and paging.
It also will export the grid to Excel.
For now, if you are interested in using it, you will need to see the source code and tests therein for example usage.
Questions & Comments
Please visit: http://groups.google.com/group/blazelibs
Currently beta quality.
0.1.4 released 2014-05-18
- fix string/unicode handling to avoid coercion of unicode to ascii
0.1.3 released 2014-05-18
- adjust the way the Flask blueprint is created and registered
- adjust route on blueprint so it has /static/… prefix for URL
0.1.0 - 0.1.2 released 2014-05-17
- initial release
- fix packaging issues (0.1.1)
- adjust init so xlwt not required if not used