Adds GraphQL support to your WebOb (Pyramid/Pylons/...) application
Adds GraphQL support to your WebOb (Pyramid, Pylons, …) application.
For instaling WebOb-GraphQL, just run this command in your shell
pip install "webob-graphql>=1.0.dev"
Just use the serve_graphql_request function from webob_graphql
from pyramid.view import view_config from webob_graphql import serve_graphql_request @view_config( route_name='graphql', # The serve_graphql_request method will detect what's the best renderer # to use, so it will do the json render automatically. # In summary, don't use the renderer='json' here :) ) def graphql_view(request): return serve_graphql_request(request, schema) # Optional, for adding batch query support (used in Apollo-Client) return serve_graphql_request(request, schema, batch_enabled=True)
- schema: The GraphQLSchema object that you want the view to execute when it gets a valid request.
- context: A value to pass as the context to the graphql() function.
- root_value: The root_value you want to provide to executor.execute.
- format_error: If you want to use a custom error formatter.
- pretty: Whether or not you want the response to be pretty printed JSON.
- executor: The Executor that you want to use to execute queries.
- graphiql_enabled: If True (default), may present GraphiQL when loaded directly from a browser (a useful tool for debugging and exploration).
- render_graphiql: A custom function for rendering GraphiQL (this function should have the arguments result and params).
- batch_enabled: Enable batch support (for using in Apollo-Client or ReactRelayNetworkLayer)