A Python Package of A3COSMOS Astronomical Data and Catalog Utilities.
A simple introduction:
This Python package contains some useful functions to query A3COSMOS catalog and make cutout images.
It is currently under development.
A simple usage:
- To query source by RA Dec coordinate::
- import a3cosmos as a3c a3cosmos.find_source(RA = 150.0, Dec = 2.0)
- To make a cutout image centered at a source RA Dec coordinate::
- import a3cosmos as a3c a3cosmos.make_cutout(RA = 150.0, Dec = 2.0, FoV = 10, Band=’Ks’) # Note that this is currently not working for ALMA images because our data are still waiting to be released on COSMOS IRSA website.
- More functions underway::
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size a3cosmos-0.9-py3.7.egg (1.4 MB)||File type Egg||Python version 3.7||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size a3cosmos-0.9-py3-none-any.whl (1.3 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size a3cosmos-0.9.tar.gz (1.3 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|