Improved SRP Module for Alliance Auth
SRP Module for Alliance Auth
- Overview of SRP links
- Overview of your own SRP requests and their status
- SRP Request administration mostly done via ajax and without page reloads
- Use of modern DataTables with filters where ever they are useful
- Tables fully searchable and sortable
- Mandatory reason on SRP reject
- Notifications in AA with detailed information on SRP rejection
- Discord notification via PM to the user on SRP request approval or rejection, if AA-Discordbot is installed
- Notify your SRP team (optional) in their Doscord channel about new SRP requests, if AA-Discordbot is installed
Dashboard (View All)
Your SRP Requests
SRP Requests Overview
SRP Request Details
Important: Please make sure you meet all preconditions before you proceed:
- AA SRP is a plugin for Alliance Auth. If you don't have Alliance Auth running already, please install it first before proceeding. (see the official AA installation guide for details)
- AA SRP needs the app django-eveuniverse to function. Please make sure it is installed, before continuing.
Step 1 - Install the package
Make sure you are in the virtual environment (venv) of your Alliance Auth installation Then install the latest releast directly from PyPi.
pip install aa-srp
Step 2 - Configure Alliance Auth
This is fairly simple, just add the following to the
INSTALLED_APPS of your
Configure your AA settings (
local.py) as follows:
Step 3 - Finalize the installation
Run static files collection and migrations
python manage.py collectstatic python manage.py migrate
Restart your supervisor services for Auth
Step 4 - Preload Eve Universe data
AA SRP utilizes the EveUniverse module so it doesn't need to ask ESI for ship informations. To set this up, you now need to run the following command.
python manage.py aasrp_load_eve
Step 5 - Import from built-in SRP module
Make sure you don't have any open SRP reqests before. All SRP links in the built-in module will be closed during the import process, to make sure to not import any duplicates.
The import process can be done at any given time and does not necessarily have to be at the time of the installation.
To import your SRP information from the buil-in SRP module, run the following command.
python manage.py aasrp_migrate_srp_data
Step 6 - Set up permissions
Now it's time to set up access permissions for your new SRP module. You can do so in your admin backend in the AA SRP section. Read the Permissions section for more information about the available permissions.
||Can access the AA-SRP module||Your line members should have this permission.|
||Can create new SRP links||Your FCs should have this permission.|
||Can manage SRP||Users with this permission can manage the AA SRP Module. Like changing and removing SRP links and requests.|
||Can manage SRP requests||Users with this permission can manage the SRP requests. Like changing and removing SRP requests.|
||ID of the Discord channel of your SRP team. If set, your SRP team will be notified (no ping to prevent ping spam) about new SRP requests in their channel. (You need to have AA-Discordbot installed and configured to use this option)||int||
You want to contribute to this project? That's cool!
Please make sure to read the contribution guidelines (I promise, it's not much, just some basics)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size aa_srp-1.3.2-py3-none-any.whl (1.1 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size aa-srp-1.3.2.tar.gz (1.0 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|