Computations on abelian groups.
abelian is a Python library for computations on locally compact Abelian groups. Please see the documentation for more information.
- Classical groups R, T, Z and Z_n and computations on these.
- Relationship between continuous and discrete should be ‘pretty’.
- FFT computations on discrete, compact groups (and their products).
- The software should build on the mathematical theory.
- Create skeleton for project
- Factorizations of homomorphisms between FGAs (tests, docs, implementation)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.