Console app and Python API for harvesting email addresses of our ACS students
Console app and Python API for harvesting email addresses of our ACS students during their first week of ACS lab coursework.
Instructions for teaching assistants
These steps should be performed with your every student group, at the very start of their first week in the ACS labs:
- Copy the examples/student-info.ini file into ispitni_materijaliA/.eXXXXX/ and ispitni_materijaliB/.eXXXXX/
- Ask the administrator to switch the lab to the “exam” mode (aka “provera”)
- Wait for all of the students to login
- Instruct the students to:
- Locate the student-info.ini file in their $HOME/$STUDENT_ID directory
- Update the contents of the file with their own information
- Save the file and close the editor
- Ask the administrator to collect the exam .tar archive and switch the lab to the “normal” mode
Please send your collected exam archives to your professors as soon as you can.
To install acs_student_mail_harvester run:
$ pip install acs_student_mail_harvester
Console app usage
$ acs_student_mail_harvester students.csv --tar-path=examples/
$ acs_student_mail_harvester --help
Python API usage
>>> from acs_student_mail_harvester import get_student_info, store_results_to >>> student_info = get_student_info('examples/') >>> store_results_to('students.csv', student_info)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size acs_student_mail_harvester-1.0.0.tar.gz (4.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for acs_student_mail_harvester-1.0.0.tar.gz