A commandline access to addic7ed subtitles
This is a little command-line utility to fetch subtitles from addic7ed.
Install latest stable version with:
$ pip install addic7ed-cli
--upgrade to upgrade.
Install latest development version with:
$ pip install https://github.com/BenoitZugmeyer/addic7ed-cli/archive/master.zip
An AUR package is waiting for you.
Example, if you speak french and english:
$ addic7ed -l french -l english The.Serie.S02E23.MDR.mkv
$ addic7ed --help
You can login with your addic7ed.com identifiers to increase your daily download quota:
- Anonymous users are limited to 15 downloads per 24 hours on their IP address
- Registered users are limited to 40
- VIPs get 80 downloads (please consider donating)
You can store frequently used options in a configuration file. Create a
~/.config/addic7ed (Linux, OSX) or
and it will be parsed using the Python ConfigParser (see example below).
It can contain three sections:
- [flags], to set a flag (verbose, hearing-impaired, overwrite, ignore, batch or brute-batch)
- [languages], to list prefered languages
- [session], the session to use for authentification
[flags] hearing-impaired = no batch [languages] french english [session] abcdef
video-organizer format is supported. If a “filelist” file is next to an episode, it will use it to extract its real name and forge the good query.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|addic7ed_cli-1.1-py3-none-any.whl (17.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|addic7ed-cli-1.1.tar.gz (9.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|