Configs for small sites
This is a Plone-4 add-on that aims to help especially smaller sites to get started quicker and easier.
The goal is to give the possibility to configure most common website-usecases via the webinterface for mortals. No programming needed.
Most functionalities are pulled in by small splitted plone-add-ons, named below, so you can roll your own combinations, installing them individually, in case you don’t need parts of the whole package.
- Sets the navigation to only show folders.
- Removes the default top- and footer-viewlets and inserts sample static-text-portlets instead, for easy editing the top- and footer-part through the web via adi.simplestructure and Products.ContentWellPortlets
- Adds a top-main-dropdownmenu via adi.dropdownmenu, collective.sitemap and Products.ContentWellPortlets
- Removes Plone’s public.css styles for border, colors, backgrounds and other little tweaks, to give an easier starting-point for your own styling via adi.resetcss.
- Removes Plone’s default contents (news, users, events, front-page) and portlets and replaces them with some sample content (about, contact, etc.) via adi.init and adi.content
- Use adi.slickstyle instead of adi.simplestyle as theme.
- Corrective release, missing files. [ida]
- Show only folders in navigation
- Pulls adi.dropdownmenu, adi.samplecontent, adi.init, adi.simplestyle and adi.simplestructure
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|adi.simplesite-0.3-py2.6.egg (6.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.6|
|adi.simplesite-0.3.tar.gz (11.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|