Autonomous Economic Agent framework
Create Autonomous Economic Agents (AEAs)
The AEA framework allows you to create Autonomous Economic Agents:
- An AEA is an Agent, representing an individual, family, organisation or object (a.k.a. its "owner") in the digital world. It looks after its owner's interests and has their preferences in mind when acting on their behalf.
- AEAs are Autonomous; acting with no, or minimal, interference from their owners.
- AEAs have a narrow and specific focus: creating Economic value for their owners.
- Ensure you have Python (version
- (optional) Use a virtual environment (e.g.
pip install aea[all]
Please see the installation page for more details.
The full documentation, including how to get started, can be found here.
All contributions are very welcome! Remember, contribution is not only PRs and code, but any help with docs or helping other developers solve their issues are very appreciated!
Read below to learn how you can take part in the AEA project.
Code of Conduct
Please be sure to read and follow our Code of Conduct. By participating, you are expected to uphold this code.
Read our contribution guidelines to learn about our issue and PR submission processes, coding rules, and more.
Read our development guidelines to learn about the development processes and workflows when contributing to different parts of the AEA project.
Issues, Questions and Discussions
The AEA project is licensed under Apache License 2.0.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.