Agent-based modeling in Python
Agentpy - Agent-based modeling in Python
Agentpy is a package for the development and analysis of agent-based models in Python. The project is still in an early stage of development. If you need help or want to contribute, feel free to write me via email@example.com.
- Design of agent-based models with complex procedures.
- Creation of custom agent types, environments, and networks.
- Container classes for operations on groups of agents and environments.
- Experiments with repeated iterations, large parameter samples, and distinct scenarios.
- Output data that can be saved, loaded, and transformed for further analysis.
- Tools for sensitivity analysis, interactive output, animations, and plots.
Model library: https://agentpy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/models.html
Requirements: Python 3, NumPy, scipy, matplotlib, networkx, pandas, SALib, and ipywidgets.
pip install agentpy
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size agentpy-0.0.3-py3-none-any.whl (20.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size agentpy-0.0.3.tar.gz (16.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|