AgentZero lets you create, connect, bind, and modify zeromq sockets in runtime with ease. It works great with gevent, making it possible to create network applications with simple code that performs complex operations.
.. image:: https://readthedocs.org/projects/agentzero/badge/?version=latest
.. image:: https://travis-ci.org/gabrielfalcao/agentzero.svg?branch=master
AgentZero lets you create, connect, bind, and modify zeromq sockets in
runtime with ease.
It works great with gevent, making it possible to create network
applications with simple code that performs complex operations.
- Create labeled sockets, every ZMQ socket in AgentZero has a name.
- seamlessly poll across connected/bound sockets
- seamlessly subscribe to events
- easily publish events
- bind sockets to random ports automatically
- bind to hostnames, with automatic DNS resolution
- ability to wait until a socket has received data
- builtin python log handler that publishes logs in a ZMQ PUB socket
.. code:: bash
pip install agentzero
.. code:: python
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size agentzero-0.2.1.tar.gz (9.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|