A multidimensional grid for scientific computing.
A grid for modelling, analyse, map and visualise multidimensional and multivariate data. The module contains a class for generating grid objects with variables and functions that defines a multidimensional space with defined extent.
- Labelled dimensions coordinates using xarray
- Fast process of high resolution and low resolution data
- Using dask arrays
- 2D map plots and cross-sections
- 3D visualisation
- Features for modelling, analysis and visualisation
The repository contains:
- Module with class for functions and variables.
- Jupyter notebook tutorials:
- The grid object
- Import data
- Visualize data
- Introduction to processing and modelling using grid.
The package can be installed by adding it to your Python path, but can also be an incorporated part of you project.
To start: Download module.
See example in the Jupyter Notebook agrid
Using pip: pip install agrid
- Software Meta-paper
- Non regular grids
- Hexagonal grids
- More visualisation option
- More developed and robust import functions
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.