AiiDA plugins and workflows developed at nanotech@surfaces group from Empa.
AiiDA library containing plugins/workflows developed at nanotech@surfaces group from Empa.
nanotech_empa.nanoribbon: work chain to characterize 1D periodic systems based on Quantum Espresso.
nanotech_empa.gaussian.spin: Work chain to characterize spin properties of molecular systems with Gaussian. Calls multiple child work chains. Steps:
- Wavefunction stability is tested for each spin multiplicity
- Geometry is relaxed for the different spin states and ground state is found
- Property calcuation on the ground state: ionization potential and electron affinity with Δ-SCF, natural orbital analysis in case of open-shell singlet
- Vertical excitation energies for non-ground state multiplicities
- Orbitals and densities are rendered with PyMOL (needs to be installed separately as a python library, e.g. from pymol-open-source)
pip install aiida-nanotech-empa
To create a new release, clone the repository, install development dependencies with
pip install '.[dev]', and then execute
bumpver update --major/--minor/--patch.
- Create a tagged release with bumped version and push it to the repository.
- Trigger a GitHub actions workflow that creates a GitHub release.
- Use the
--dryoption to preview the release change.
- The release tag (e.g. a/b/rc) is determined from the last release.
--tagoption to switch the release tag.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for aiida-nanotech-empa-0.7.1.tar.gz