aio_sf_streaming is a simple Python 3.6 asyncio library allowing to connect and receive live notifications from Salesforce.
aio-sf-streaming is a simple Python 3.6 asyncio library allowing to connect and receive live notifications from Salesforce. This library is provided to you by papernest.
See The Force.com streaming API developer guide for more information about the different uses cases and how configure your Salesforce organization.
- asyncio compatible library
- Authentication with username/password or refresh token
- Subscribe to push topics and custom events
- Receive events pushed by Salesforce
- Auto-reconnect after too many time of inactivity
- Replay support: replay events missed while your client is disconnected (see Force.com documentation for more information).
aio-sf-streaming only support Python 3.6.
Simple use case:
import asyncio from aio_sf_streaming import SimpleSalesforceStreaming async def print_event(): # Create client and connect async with SimpleSalesforceStreaming( username='my-username', password='my-password', client_id='my-client-id', client_secret='my-client-secret') as client: # Subscribe to some push topics await client.subscribe('/topic/Foo') await client.subscribe('/topic/Bar') async for message in client.events(): print(message) # client will wait indefinitely, you can ask to exit if message['channel'] == '/topic/Bar': break else: # You can unsubscribe when you want, too await client.unsubscribe('/topic/Foo') loop = asyncio.get_event_loop() loop.run_until_complete(print_event())
Simply use pip:
$ pip install aio-sf-streaming
The library work well for our use-case then we does not plan a lot of new features.
If you find any problem, feel free to fill an issue. Pull-Request are also welcomed.
You can install development dependencies with:
$ pip install -e .[tests,docs]
- v. 0.3.0: Remove date-time parsing of the replay mixin, allow client to customize ReSubscribeMixin retry conditions, allow retry conditions to extend duration.
- v. 0.2.0: Add refresh token authentication
- v. 0.1.1: Add documentation and initial typing information.
- v. 0.1.0: Initial release.
aio-sf-streaming is offered under the MIT license.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size aio_sf_streaming-0.3.7-py3-none-any.whl (25.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size aio_sf_streaming-0.3.7.tar.gz (23.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for aio_sf_streaming-0.3.7-py3-none-any.whl