asyncio cryptocurrency prices library
Very early version - API WILL CHANGE!
If you happen to stumble upon this library, please provide any and all feedback through any means comfortable to you.
$ pipenv install aiocrypto_prices
$ pip install aiocrypto_prices –user
Behind the scenes we are (currently) using cryptocompare’s API, which means all of the symbols need to be in their format and supported by them.
`python >> from aiocrypto_prices import currencies >> await currencies.ETH.prices.get('USD') 1053.28 `
Useful for loading things in parallel.
Careful, if you’re not accessing the target price through get, it might not reload after cache expires `python >> from aiocrypto_prices import currencies >> currencies.add('BTC', 'ETH', 'IOT') >> await currencies.load_all() >> currencies.IOT.prices.USD 2.79 `
### Setting up extra options
`python >>> from aiocrypto_prices import currencies >>> currencies.cache = 120 # 2 minute cache >>> currencies.target_currencies.append('EUR') # In addition to defaults, let's fetch EUR too. >>> currencies.extra_information = True # Get name and url of a logo `
`python >>> from aiocrypto_prices import Currencies >>> currencies = Currencies(cache=120, target_currencies=['USD', 'EUR'], extra_information=True) `
- extra_information parameter was renamed to human
- new paramter ‘full’ providing market cap and supply
- More data should be provided with ‘full’, but requires a redesign of Prices class
- all the TODOs scattered around the code
- All the available information cryptocompare offers
- Assign amount in that currency? - perhaps aiocrypto_folio?
- Implement adding together currencies of the same symbol and possibly other interactions
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|aiocrypto_prices-0.0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (8.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jan 29, 2018|
|aiocrypto_prices-0.0.3.tar.gz (5.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jan 29, 2018|