JSON API driven by aiohttp
This project heavily inspired by py-jsonapi (author is Benedikt Schmitt). Some parts of this project is improved and refactored dev-schema branch of py-jsonapi. At beginning of my project dev-schema branch was a great, but not working attempt to implement JSON API via schema controllers.
Some of base entities of py-jsonapi was replaced with aiohttp server’s objects, some of it was devided into new separate entities (e.g. RequestContext).
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://aiohttp-json-api.readthedocs.io.
- Example application
- Setup auto-deploy to PyPI in Travis CI
- Initial release on PyPI
- Improve documentation
- Don’t use attrs package anymore
- Refactor requirements (move it into setup.py)
- Schema imports refactoring (e.g. don’t use aiohttp_json_api.schema.schema.Schema anymore)
- Upgrade requirements
- Fix setup.py
- Add test for Decimal trafaret field
- Dirty initial version
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size aiohttp_json_api-0.5.5-py36-none-any.whl (41.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py36||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size aiohttp_json_api-0.5.5.tar.gz (42.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for aiohttp_json_api-0.5.5-py36-none-any.whl