Control remote side information.
The library is a set of useful tools for aiohttp.web server.
The full list of tools is:
- AllowedHosts – restrict a set of incoming connections to allowed hosts only.
- BasicAuth – protect web application by basic auth authorization.
- Cloudflare – make sure that web application is protected by CloudFlare.
- ForwardedRelaxed and ForwardedStrict – process Forwarded HTTP header and modify corresponding scheme, host, remote attributes in strong secured and relaxed modes.
- Secure – ensure that web application is handled by HTTPS (SSL/TLS) only, redirect plain HTTP to HTTPS automatically.
- XForwardedRelaxed and XForwardedStrict – the same as ForwardedRelaxed and ForwardedStrict but process old-fashion X-Forwarded-* headers instead of new standard Forwarded.
Read https://aiohttp-remotes.readthedocs.io for more information.
The library was donated by Ocean S.A. https://ocean.io/
Thanks to the company for contribution.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size aiohttp_remotes-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (12.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size aiohttp_remotes-1.0.0.tar.gz (593.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for aiohttp_remotes-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl