Pure-python, protocol agnostic SASL library for asyncio
aiosasl provides a generic, asyncio-based SASL library. It can be used with any protocol, provided the neccessary interface code is provided by the application or protocol implementation.
- Python ≥ 3.4 (or Python = 3.3 with tulip)
Supported SASL mechanisms
- PLAIN: authenticate with plaintext password (RFC 4616)
- ANONYMOUS: anonymous “authentication” (RFC 4505)
- SCRAM-SHA-1, SCRAM-SHA-224, , SCRAM-SHA-512, SCRAM-SHA-384, and SCRAM-SHA-256: Salted Challenge Response Authentication (RFC 5802), (and the -PLUS variants with channel binding).
Official documentation can be built with sphinx and is available online on our servers.
Supported channel binding methods
- tls-unique and tls-server-end-point with a pyOpenSSL connection
- all methods supported by the Python standard library when using the ssl module
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size aiosasl-0.4.0.tar.gz (27.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|