A toolkit to retrieve, analyze and visualize data from a variety of air quality
A toolkit to retrieve, analyze and visualize data from a variety of air quality sensors.
The scripts include tools to
- wrap the APIs of various data providers, including Civic Lab Brussels' InfluencAir project, the luftdaten.info project, madavi.de and irceline.be
- represent sensors of those different providers as objects with a unified interface to make it easy to interact with them
- retrieve sensor measurement data through API calls
- cache those data
- clean and combine the data
- describe measurements statistically - individual sensors or groups to compare
- plot measurement time series
- find sensors that are geographically close to a point of interest or to other sensors
For usage examples, see the demo.ipynb notebook.
A Python 3.5+ environment is assumed. Several Python packages are required, see
requirements.txt. To install them, use Python's pip command or execute
install_requirements.sh, with elevated privileges
sudo ./install_requirements.sh) if needed on your system.
The scripts are licensed under the GPLv3.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size airqdata-0.1-py3-none-any.whl (31.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size airqdata-0.1.tar.gz (16.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|