Python port of Matlab AIRtools and ReguTools regularization toolbox
Limited subset of P.C. Hansen and J. S. Jørgensen
Matlab suite of inversion / regularization tools, along with some ReguTools functions.
Also includes linear constrained least squares solver using cvxopt in
More function are available in Matlab from AIRtools 2.
python -m pip install -e .
Just paste the code from each test into your console for the function you're interested in. Would you like to submit a pull request for an inversion example making a cool plot?
- picard.py: Picard Plot
- kaczmarz.py Kaczmarz ART
- maxent.py: Maximum Entropy Regularization (from ReguTools)
- rzr.py: remove unused or little used rows from tomographic projection matrix
- lsqlin.py: linear constrained least squares solver
- matlab/logmart.m: Implementation of log-MART
- fortran/logmart.f90: log-MART in Fortran
Run a comparison of the Python code with the Matlab code in the matlab directory by:
which runs the Matlab version via Oct2Py.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size airtools-1.1.0.tar.gz (10.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|